Behind the scenes information about EpicDuel's development and releases, a real-time PVP MMO that you can play online in your web browser.
December 12, 2014
Patch Notes - 1.6.34
- Frozen Fury Varium Megapack 1
- 10,000 Varium
- Frozen Fury Destroyer P (Mutating primary)
- Frozen Fury Destroyer E (Mutating primary)
- Frozen Fury Scythe P (Sword)
- Frozen Fury Scythe E (Sword)
- Blood Hawk Armor
- Frozen Fury Varium Megapack 2
- 10,000 Varium
- Cyber Yeti P (Bot)
- Cyber Yeti E (Bot)
- Frozen Fury Blaster P (Gun)
- Frozen Fury Blaster E (Gun)
- Frozen Fury Annihilator P (Aux)
- Frozen Fury Annihilator E (Aux)
- All package items are also available for sale on Torgan in Frysteland
- New ability cores
- Yeti Fury (Equipped to Frozen Fury Destroyer and Scythe)
- Mutate into a Yeti Hulk to deal 115% damage with 40% lifesteal. Usable below 25% health.
- Spirit Thorns (Equipped to Blood Hawk Armor)
- Lower attacker’s energy by 50% of damage dealt to you. Lasts 3 turns.
- Absorption (Equipped to Blood Hawk Armor)
- When attacked by a bot, increase your Energy by 50% of the damage taken.
- Icy Overkill (Equipped to Frozen Fury Blaster)
- Overload your gun, ignoring 35% of target’s defenses. This renders your gun unusable for the remainder of battle.
- Hair Trigger (Equipped to Frozen Fury Annihilator)
- Do a mini-Rage equal to the percent of Rage you currently have available.
- Ice Shield (Cyber Yeti)
- Grants 100% Block and Deflect chance for 2 turns
- Whiteout (Available for sale on Vendbots and Torgan in Frysteland)
- Summon a blizzard to disorient your enemies, covering their skills in ice and snow. Deals 110% damage
- New “Interactive” home items are now available. Activate these items by clicking them
- Alydriah Bobblehead
- Edgar Boothe Bobblehead
- Fireworks Stash
- Fireworks Crate
- Chrono Clock
- New winter bikes available for sale on Torgan in Frysteland
- Polar Bear mutation with idle animation
- Harnessed Yeti
- New Torgan-themed hairstyle available in the Style Editor
- 9 new missions in Part 2 of the Frozen Fury saga
- Alpha, Beta, Elite, Founder achievement Rating Points have been increased by 1000 points apiece.
- Elite now worth 6500
- Founder now worth 6500
- Alpha now worth 6000
- Beta now worth 4500
- New “Mute Public Chat” option in settings panel
- You can now click the gift opening animation in your mailbox to speed up the unwrapping process
- New upgradable badge available for purchase in Achievements, starting with the Dumpster Burger. Get a bigger and better burger worth many more Rating Points, but at a higher cost!
- A number of new items can now drop from Room Gifting
- You can now Shift+click to add/subtract 5 stat points at a time when purchasing or upgrading gear
- Raised the ‘Critical Health’ threshold from 20% to 25%
- The character will now visually display critical condition (take a knee) at 25% of max health instead of at a flat 200 health.
- Affected skills:
- Hawk Guardian
- Critical Heal
- Yeti Fury
- "Hide Other Characters" performance setting now also hides character shadows
- Fixed issue where scroll buttons would not appear when viewing mission list
- Fixed problem where Buy options would appear in the achievements module when viewing another player’s achievement list with the Small icon view selected
- Fixed problem where you cannot purchase Seasonal achievements when in Small icon view
- The Infernal Mines Cadet achievement was not being properly counted in the achievement count
Tags: RabbleFroth Patch Notes