Behind the scenes information about EpicDuel's development and releases, a real-time PVP MMO that you can play online in your web browser.
June 05, 2015
EpicDuel Guest Artist Team
Do you want to join the EpicDuel Guest Artist Team? GREAT!
Before you submit your portfolio, please read through the following requirements:
A Link to Your Portfolio Must Include the Following Samples of Work
- Completed EpicDuel game asset samples including:
- Weapon sets of both physical and energy versions
- Armor designs for male and female character models
- Hairstyle designs for male and female character models
- Bike designs
- Home item designs
- Mission item designs
- Background environment designs**
- Sample sketches in the EpicDuel Style – these are to show your thought process in design
- Anatomy studies and examples of NPC designs
- Color studies and value studies
- Any animation examples to show a basic understanding of animation**
- Legal version of Adobe Flash CS5 or higher
- Reliable computer and internet connection
- Understands how to use Photoshop or SAI**
- Skype account
- G-mail account
- Twitter account
- A desire to want to learn and grow as a professional artist
- A minimum of 5-10 hours a week to dedicate to the team
- Work well with others on team-based projects
- Active member of the AE community in good standing
- Offers and accepts constructive criticism well
- Works well under pressure and can meet deadlines
- Can handle tedious tasks
- Able to fit the EpicDuel style
- Can read and write in English
- Is in compliance with the Terms of Service Agreements of Artix Entertainment, LLC.
- Must be at least 18+ (or 16+ with parental permission and a valid work reference)
**Not required, but strongly recommended.
If you are still interested in joining the EpicDuel Guest Artist Team and meet all the above qualifications, please submit your portfolio to Nightwraith@battleon.com. We will consider all applications that meet the requirements, but we will not be able to respond to all submissions.